Monday 13 June 2011

Holiday Poster

This is the main final design which I produced during my Final Major Project. The subject was to produce an A3 holiday poster advertising Turkey (I mainly focused on Istanbul). I originally made this using PhotoShop but it caused a few problems such as pixelating when being resized or altered in anyway. So it has been remade using Illustrator, since I wanted it to be a clean vector image which could be transformed and resized without any problems. I created a calm looking sunset/evening feel. Using soft purples and a strong orange. The orange helps bring out the black silhouette. I had plans to add some more features, such as the Bosphorus Bridge but it would look too busy in the background. I am pleased with the more clean looking vector version and will perhaps change/add some features in the future to try and improve it, as it is looking a bit too plain at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment