Monday 20 June 2011

Courses After ND Graphics

My applied courses were BA Illustration at Maidstone UCA, Uni of Hertfordshire Uni of Westminister. I have been accepted into HND Graphic Design (Level 5), which was my top choice, since it was closer to where I live, better financially (e.g. short travel, no need to pay for accommodation). Also the course offers me a mix of both Graphic Design and Illustration, giving me the choice to combine the two styles I mainly work with. I turned down Maidstone since it did not really offer me much compared to the other courses. Also Westminister I turned down since they didn't recommend me for the Illustration. And finally no reply from Uni of Hertfordshire, though what the course offered me was the perfect mix of Graphic Design and Illustration. From my new course I am expecting to combine my Graphic work with my style of illustration, and hope to gain from my years there the experience acquired to go out and find work, and build up my art portfolio over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment